- “On Anniversaries”, Love Me True Anthology Caitlin Press, 2018.
- “To Stay in Love, Sign on the Dotted Line”, The New York Times, Modern Love Column, 25 June 2017.
- “Five Myths about Love”, The Washington Post, 14 February 2016.
- “Middle School Miracles”, Skirt, Fall 2015.
- “To Fall in Love with Anyone, Do This”, The New York Times, Modern Love Column, 11 January 2015.
- “We Talked About Love”, Under the Gum Tree, Issue 5, Fall 2012.
- “Hypocorism or On Love and Naming”, Folio, Fall 2010/ Spring 2011.
- “Grind, Dose, Tamp, Flush, Pull, Drink”, Under the Sun, Summer, 2007.
- “The Canadian Sandwich”, The Vancouver Review, Winter 2007.
- “Contracting Iris”, The Fieldstone Review, Issue 1, April, 2006.
- “Nor Ever Chaste”, Italy, A Love Story, Seal Press, 2005.
- Am I Too Fat for Love at The Rumpus
- #MeToo and the Cult of Desirability at The Rumpus
- How Do You Break a Heart at The Rumpus
- Happy Wife, Happy Life at The Rumpus
- Writing Love and Writing Essays on the Powell’s Books Blog
- To Stay in Love, Sign on the Dotted Line in the New York Times Modern Love Column
- Why Do Men Always Want to Settle Down? at The Rumpus
- Forget ‘Friends’—Why We Really Need to Update the Love Stories We’re Obsessed With at Glamour
- The Emotional Labor of Listening to Men Complain at The Rumpus
- You Should Care about My Life at The Walrus (April 2016)
- Five Myths About Love at The Washington Post
- A better way to talk about love on TED.com
- Falling in Love is the Easy Part on TED.com
- To Fall in Love with Anyone, Do This in the New York Times Modern Love Column
- AWP 2014: Writing Feminism in Creative Nonfiction on Brevity Blog
- Mandy Len on Brian Doyle on Essay Daily
- Meet the Author: Mandy Len at Under the Gum Tree
- How to Fall out of Love at The How-To Issue
Cover photo, FreeFall Magazine vol. XXIV no. 2